M-Aadhaar Android app
Hi Readers ! Recently Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) launched M-Aadhaar app. mAadhaar – short for ‘mobile Aadhaar’ – requires the users to have their phone numbers registered with the UIDAI. m-Aadhaar Android app is currently in beta stage only.Soon Stable version will be released.
Once the process is complete, the Aadhaar card details can be downloaded on the app, which will store data such as the name, date of birth, gender, address and photograph digitally on their phone. This will eliminate the need to carry around a physical of the identification card.
Download mAadhaar app :-
- Download mAadhaar app on Android phone Playstore
- Now Set a password, and then enter your Aadhaar number (or) you can scan the bar code on the Aadhaar card instead of entering the number.
- Once you enter the number, the app will automatically send a SMS to the linked phone number.
- The OTP is entered automatically in the interface, and you cannot type it in, so make sure you download the app on the same phone in which you have the SIM card of the registered phone number.
- After the OTP is verified, you will see your profile with your name and Aadhaar number. To see your details, you will have to enter the password once again.
Features of M-aadhaar android app :-
- M-aadhaar android app allows users to lock or unlock biometrics data. Ie Once it locked Your Aadhar verification would never processed until you choose to unlock the Aadhaar.
- With the m-Aadhaar Android app, users will be able to get the updated view of the profile upon completion of the update request and they will even be able to share QR code and password protected e-KYC data to retrieve accurate information instead of manual entry.
- m-Aadhaar app also comes with Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) feature that can be used instead of SMS-based OTP.